Engineered for heavy duty precision cleaning, our 4000 Series Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems feature a separate tank and generator configuration. All 4002 Generators feature SweepZone Technology, standard Constant Power Output (CPO), and a digital timer.
- Stainless steel welded tank construction
- Highly reliable piezoelectric ultrasonic industrial transducers
- Variable temperature controls
- Easy connections to external electric, water, and drain sources
- Controllable power from 300 to 1800 Watts per generator
- Available in 5, 12, and 22 gallon capacity cleaning tanks, custom sizes available
- Optional thermostatically controlled heater
4002 Ultrasonic Cleaning Generators with SweepZone Technology & Constant Power Output (CPO)
SweepZone Technology offers superior cleaning by creating a soundwave of +/- 2kHZ energy that sweeps back and forth through the tank. This aggressive cavitation creates more powerful cleaning than a standing wave. The movement in the tank reaches all corners of the tank, creating uniform cleaning power. The end result is cleaning power without hotspots or weak areas.
Our Constant Power Output (CPO) Ultrasonic Generators provide powerful cleaning without jeopardizing delicate parts or components. They ensure reliability, repeatability, and consistency for industrial cleaning applications, and are easy to service in the field. Generator modules can be replaced by inserting a new circuit board, significantly minimizing downtime.
The secret of the CPO Generator is its ability to regulate power output, regardless of tank load, while automatically compensating for such variables as line voltage during brownouts or power surges, temperature variations, and cycle interruptions. Since the power level is kept constant, you get a more effective, consistent clean.